Thursday, April 21, 2011

SAKKA!!

so, i'm gonna do a soccer club, like i said i'm da KEEPA in my club. it's called "Genesis". Jus' now i had a soccer practice, and my friend said i'm better than last time. speaking about soccer, my school's both under 15 and under 18 are going to da FINALS!! whoot! which is tomorrow, my friend Omar is da main keeper of da under 15 school soccer club. he gave me inspiration to be a better keeper jus' like my club's AcE striker Ifwatt, he's the one that thought me to be a keeper. SF too. ok the names might be confusing but yeah, they gave me dreams and thought me how to protect my honor as a keeper, a wise man once said, "Embrace your dreams and whatever happens, protect your honor." that's all for now, adios kids! ^^ AND GO OMAR!! WHOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment