Tuesday, April 19, 2011

SAKKA YAROUZE!

^it means... LETS PLAY SOCCER!!^
Despite the title, i would like to talk about my soccer life. like i said in the last post, im a keeper a.k.a a GK(goalkeeper). just now i played soccer and i SUCK!!! eggs(like Squidward in Spongebob). LoL so, i asked my friend how to get better. so he keeps showing me videos how to be a better one, i watched so many of 'em i got sick, so i BLUUUEEEEGH!! naa jk. so i tried those moves in the vids, i got injured... my hand broke TT^TT. naa its only scratches. i was like "AAAA!!" and my friend was like " DUDE! WAT HAPPENED!? DID U GET SCRATCHED!!" then i said "YES!! but jus' a little ngeh ngeh ngeh" ngeh ngeh ngeh... I LUV SOCCAAAA!!

4 comments:

  1. do u meant me????....i just try to teach u how to be a greak keepeer(better than me if u can!!!)....still u won listen...keepeer need to be patient...ask me more fo info of course!!! BY Greatest GK ....SF....

    ReplyDelete
  2. U HAVE BLOGSPOT!?!? (suprised face)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Musicstation.yahooboard.com ...if i'm not mistaken....ayway it belongs' to my father....

    ReplyDelete