Tuesday, April 12, 2011

AcE

Wazzup, welcome to LIFE-ACE.net, blogs bout an AcE.
AcE has a meaning over it... Ok it doesnt mean anything. AcE is actually a boy that loves probably anything, especially nature. AcE loves to draw and admires fantasy-like things such as video games(Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy etc.). Ok, let's get this party started!(btw, The AcE is me! :DD) so last week i was searching for my OLD drawings then i found some and they look like (HEL)L!! so i showed at one of my OLD friends and he said "woah man that thing is like SH*T!!" and "what are you tryin' to do?? kill me??" so i killed him... jk~~ after he said that, i went to draw again then i showed it at him AGAIN and he said "oMG!! dude your a GENIUS!! but, you still need to work on the face and the hands." so i killed him AGAIN.... jk~~ so here's one of me drawings
Pretty cool right?? well i AM awesome! jk~~ but still is it cool??

5 comments:

  1. And you said, "I don't swear" to me the other day. Haiyooo, what are we gonna do you Ace? LOL, JK. Btw, nice drawing. At least it's better than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, my old friend swear not me

    ReplyDelete