Monday, May 9, 2011

Technical and Vocational Launch Week

so, technical and vocational launch week, or "pelancaran minggu teknik and vokasional" in Malay. few posts before i mentioned i got to be a mascot for a PK(commercial and entrepreneurial or "perdagangan dan keusahawanan in Malay) student. all i have to do is walk in front of the stage then on the stage i go while carrying a cool briefcase ^^!
sorta like this:

LoL like a catwalk~

 sounds easy but~ imagine ur doin' it in front of 1000+ peeps! and 2000+ eyezzz!! 
i wuz like:




 in rehearsal. and in my mind iz like " NO FREAKIN' WAY I'M DOING THT!" but, i have to coz of the teacher (-.-)" DAMN NIGGA! later on, after the rehearsals, it's my time to shine or... mess... up... anywayzz after the KT, ERT, and PTN mascots gone up the stage it's my turn...


i wuz like (0.0) and:


while walking...

AND I HAVE TO DO SUMTHING THT PK DOES ON STAGE!! i pretended tht there is a phone in my briefcase, but i use my hand as the phone.

i wuz like fighting wif sumone on the phone:



naa jk~
then it wuz the Add Maths mascot and he is GOD DAMN FUNNY!!  i wuz like xDDD on the stage! and everyone wuz LoL-ing. then the Perdagangan mascot. then the ICT student which is da coolest, with their coats, laptop, EVERYTHING! then the Reka Cipta mascots, showed their designs to us and i wuz like "WOAAAH!!" in me mind~ then the last one was the best one yet, i forgot their mascot name LoL~ but they look architects. they showed their designs to each other and acted like real architects, i was mind blowned. i wuz like "phew~ i survived." at the end of the day. thats wat happened to me at school today so... c ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment