Thursday, May 5, 2011

B'DAY, JAPAN n' HORSE RIDIN'

Despite da title, I JUS' HAD THE BEST TWO DAYS OF MY FREAKIN' LIFE!!! xDDDDD whoot! Firstly, yesterday, we threw a 'surprise' party fer me Dad. buuut me Dad came home while me, me mom and me younger bro wuz getting ready. aaaand me other younger brother and me sis were buying sum candles and beverages. (< first time usin' that word) after everything is ready, and the other stuffs were ready, it's time to blow the candles! from an strawberry ice cream cake that we bought fer RM99... yea, ouch.after blowin' out the candles, we had the BIG main COURSE! we had... HOMEMADE STEAK, LAMB, and SALAAAAD!! whoot! and it was FREAKIN' delicious. compliments to the chef~ (< me mom) next iz dessert which we had the cake ^^. it ok... jus' FREAKIN' AWESOME!! LoL~

That wuz yesterday now it's today which i had the two best thing that happened to meh. jus' now i wuz handling S.P.A.R(Super Positive Attitude Reward) until Pn. Suryana caught me handling SPAR and not goin' for Japanese class... busted~ in my head wuz like "whaaaa'.... DAMN NIGGA." so, at class i had to remember Hiragana... AGAIN~ damn it was hard, but it was easy too. after all that memorising, i got the score 45/46. not bad for getting BUSTED~ after class i chat fer a while wif Asayashi-senpaii, then i realised i was late fer sumthin' i rushed to da Bus Stop and thank god it's Friday, wait it's Thursday... whatever. thank god my uncle is still there if not i'll be late fer my Horse Riding Training. yea i take horse riding.
Future Me:
dang i look good

now i'm freakin' tired, so wat?? it was aaaall worth it. THANK U GOD!! but the downside is that after i left, Asayashi-senpaii wuz alone, which made me felt guilt... should have i skipped horse ridin', or not??

No comments:

Post a Comment